[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hugh trade to consider

stokers

The Portis owner has proposed me a trade for Gore. I have Graham and Lynch in this week because LT and Gore are on a bye.

However, Portis does go up against a very good Pitt def. this week, so he might not get to many points.

The rest of the year favors Gore as well, so do I make this trade to get Portis?

The Portis owner has proposed me a trade for Gore. I have Graham and Lynch in this week because LT and Gore are on a bye.

However, Portis does go up against a very good Pitt def. this week, so he might not get to many points.

The rest of the year favors Gore as well, so do I make this trade to get Portis?

In general, I prefer Portis here. If this is not a keeper league then you are playing with idiots.

Actually, check that. Keeper or not, you play with idiots.

Edited by detlef

Portis has the tougher of the two schedules but he is the most consistant RB in the league with 5 consecutive games over 120 yards. IMHO, if there is a chance to get Portis, I'd take it but keep in mind, his bye is next week.

Yeah I know that Portis has a bye next week, but I would have LT, Lynch and Graham (if needed) to fill in for Portis. Where as this week I have both Gore and LT out. I'm just wondering if I can go with Lynch and Graham(@KC) this week. I also have TO in the flex this week.