[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Received an offer for my Portis....CANT DECIDE!

MascisMan

I have a standard scoring league. 6 pts for all TD's, no PPR. I started out slow (0-2), but after some trading and tweaking I have ripped off a 5-1 over the past 6. So I am sitting at 5-3 now and moving up the standings chart. Its a 12 team league with the top 4 going to the playoffs. Looking at the standings and teams in my league, there are probably 6 potentials for the top 4 spots.

So basically my trades have to be careful and precise from here on out.

One of the other top 6 teams (and a powerhouse) is offering me Steven Jackson and Vincent Jackson for my Portis.

Here is my team:

QB: Peyton Manning, Shaun Hill

RB: Portis, Gore, Slaton, C. Taylor, A. Green, S. Alexander

WR: Wayne, Welker, Holt, Ginn

TE: Cooley

K: Prater

DST: Titans

Here is his team:

QB: Brees, Edwards

RB: S. Jackson, M. Turner, C. Johnson, J. Norwood

WR:A. Johnson, Jennings, R. White, V. Jackson, Galloway, Camarillo

TE: Clark

K: Elam

DST: Bills

Portis has a really really tough upcoming schedule (4 out of the 5 next weeks) and is nicked up a bit. BUT, he is by far the #1 RB in fantasy. S. Jackson is a little nicked up too but has the better upcoming schedule (and a little better playoff schedule in weeks 15/16). V. Jackson has been playing great as well and my #2 WR is Welker right now. Im just praying Holt rights himself.

What are your guys thoughts?

Portis will continue to get several touches and be consistent scoring. V. Jackson will get allot less touches with chambers back. I say it's a bad deal.

I ended up rejecting it. I just hope Portis can keep up his success against the big defenses. I really need Welker or Holt to step it up some.

I ended up rejecting it. I just hope Portis can keep up his success against the big defenses. I really need Welker or Holt to step it up some.

Holt hasn't done jack for me either so I feel your pain. Also, need some resolution myself for the week 10 bye week for Portis.