[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help

Falcon_420

Doing well in my current league, have the following, play in a point per reception league:

Warner

Leinart

Westbrook

Buckhalter

S. Morris

J. Fargas

D. Williams

T. Owens

Berrian

Bruce

Lloyd

Roy Williams

Winslow

Prater

Eagles D

Have been offered Forte for Owens. Start 1 RB/ 3 WR or 2 RB/ 2 WR. I want to pull the trigger, but will be left awful thin at WR. Advice??

Wow that is a good question. Owens or Forte. Owens we all ASSUME will pick up and be solid with Romo back but that is faith. Forte has been money all year and RB automatically get an edge over WR. However, Forte is a Rookie and how many Rookies have sustained excellent numbers for an entire rookie year. He could do it because he is pretty solid and has good size.

Owens had done it before and Romo will find him. Risk of Owens not having say 6 to 8 more touchdowns vs. Forte not being as productive down the stretch with rushing and recieving yards. You can't go wrong either way. If you like the kid and want him on your team over Owens then do it. He has the same risk to reward value as owens to me.

You have more depth at WR then RB. If Westy gets dinged again you have his younger twin to plug in. I think you have a better chance of replacing Owens production then Westy's so I am going to recommend Forte over Owens for insurance bonus.

I'm also looking at the schedule for the playoffs, week 14,15, 16 for me. Bears have a bit better schedule, but that is my concern, Forte being a rookie, what is his injury risk? Owens has done nothing these past few weeks, but when he does well, he is a player who can win a week for me, and my other WR's really don't have that upside.