[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

large number of teams at .500 level

dirtdickens

In the leagues I am in and in others I have heard about it sounds like this year there are an abnormal amount of middle of the road teams. Anyone see this going on and what are the thoughts on this type of thing happening. I am going with the 1st and 2nd round players falling on their faces, has to be the easiest way to figure it.

definitely the first 5 picks in most drafts haven't panned out leveling the playing field for those with lower draft picks.

There's ineffectiveness/inconsistency of studs, major and nagging injuries, the whole shebang

There's also been some bizarro things like the Texans D/ST going off for 20+ points, or Favre going off for 6 TD passes that one game.

My gut is that teams that were patient and made smart trades for under-performing studs are going to win in the end. The number of questionable drops I've seen this year boggles the mind.

Look at the team in my signature. I have a 40 point overall points lead yet I'm 4-4.

There is one team who's 8-0 and another who's 7-1.. Both teams who have big holes in their lineup, however they keep getting lucky beating the week's lowest scoring team.

I'm confident with the team I got. I have made the appropriate trades so that I have a team full of players who WILL have something to play for come time for the fantasy playoff's.

Edited by Shorttynaz