[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR TRADE HELP; WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

wad3

My Team:

RB: Joseph Addai, Tim Hightower, DeAngelo Williams, Jamal Charles/Larry Johnson, Ryan Torain

WR: Greg Jennings, Marques Colston, Roy Williams, Shaun McDonald

I Give:

Greg Jennings and Roy Williams

I Get:

Reggie Wayne and Eddie Royal or Donnie Avery

Do I accept this trade?

I was thinking of trying to deal away LJ/Charles and/or Ryan Torain and Roy Williams and get a quality WR. Let me know, I am 5-4 and need a W very badly.

Leave me a link to your question and I'll throw my input out there for you.

I wouldn't mind having either Jennings or Wayne, but Royal or Avery over WIlliams makes the trade for me. I like it for you. I think I would pick Royal over Avery, but I don't think you could go srong with either one.

I agree with all that has been said, I like this trade for you. To me Wayne is an upgrade over Jennings for two reasons, Peyton Manning and the schedule. Royal or Avery also clear upgrdaes over Roy, I would take Royal first.

I would probably do this deal. I definitely like Wayne over Jennings. Williams has a lot of upside - I wonder how he will mesh with Romo. This is the portion of the deal that scares me. We have seen what Royal and Avery can do - we have not seen what Williams will do with Romo. Chances are he won't gel right away, so since you need to win now - I would do the deal...

My Question