[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SJax out week 12

Double Agent

I have both of them in AOTAOP and I am still doing fine, it is all about depth

I would rather have high first round picks that play every week,

:wacko: Are you the one that traded your 2nd-5th or 6th round picks to get the first 2 picks in the draft? I wondered how that would work out.

Edited by Randall

Pittmann appears to be the man, although Darby will get carries as he gets healthier, too. Together, they were decent against SF last week, with Pace out, but I don't believe either of them are worth a spot on their own at this point. Who freakin' knows?

:Mrcliche': People in hell want ice water :MrCliche':

I am tied for my division at 7-4 and am the leading scoring team by over 200 points so far :wacko:

Edited by T_bone65

:wacko: Are you the one that traded your 2nd-5th or 6th round picks to get the first 2 picks in the draft? I wondered how that would work out.

I didn't trade any early picks at all :D I am talking AOTAOP and it was DKF in ATAP

:Mrcliche': People in hell want ice water :MrCliche':

I am tied for my division at 7-4 and am the leading scoring team by over 200 points so far :wacko:

Why all the hostility? All I said was I would rather have a 1st round pick that plays every week.

You're doing very well over thyere even though SJax is the 24th ranked RB there.

I got tired of never being able to depend on him last year. He's high maintenance for a top pick.

Edited by Randall

After all that's been said on this topic, I have a serious question.

What do you guys think will realistically happen to SJax this year? Will he come back and play the last four games? If so, will he even be effective? I would just like StL to shut him down so I can drop him and pick up someone who is actually going to play, and build depth on my team for the playoff run.

His strategy in AOTAOP was to draft really good players who got hurt. His strategy in ATAP was to draft players that suck.

At least 1 of my strategies paid off anyway :D And I did draft good players in ATAP, I just traded them all away :wacko: Lesson learned

After all that's been said on this topic, I have a serious question.

What do you guys think will realistically happen to SJax this year? Will he come back and play the last four games? If so, will he even be effective? I would just like StL to shut him down so I can drop him and pick up someone who is actually going to play, and build depth on my team for the playoff run.

Sorry, can only guess as to the answer, but I have a question that ties in with yours.

My gut is telling me that they are just gonna sit Jackson for the rest of the season to avoid any more injuries. The season is lost and why risk a franchise player? All you will cost yourself is draft picks if he comes back and dominates like he is "rarely lately" capable of doing, however....

My question to all those more experienced than myself... Since St. Louis is a big sports town and we are all about to riot over the suckiness on the Rams, would they put him back in just so the fans have a glimmer of hope and a bright spot to cheer for? I'm asking this because I have no idea if this is a factor that ever comes into play for really down and out teams.

I'm sure SJax has a contract that rewards production. I doubt he sits if he's healthy.

And as I mentioned before, Haslett appears to want this job and could use some wins to secure it.