[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone starting Thomas Jones this week?

Rockmaninoff

Hey guys,

I've got Turner, Jones, Jacobs, and Ward at my RB. I picked up Ward during last week's game when Jacobs didn't come back from the locker room for a bit. Who should I start this week? With Jacobs saying he may or may not play and even then, only if he needs to, am I better off waiting until Game Day to make a decision and possibly start Ward? Or should I start T. Jones in his stead against a tough Tennessee defense?

Thoughts?

Edited by Rockmaninoff

I see the NYG going RBBC regardless. I could be wrong, even moreso than NJY's with TJ and LWash.

NYJ-TEN should be more of a run-def battle, TJ should get 20+ carries, so I'm thinking 90 yards and TD. I know my guess is higher than most, but you wanted opinions.

Actually I agree with the Lord. TJ will get 20+ carries easilly, no committee in J-Town...its all Jones. Don't let TEN secondary fool you into thinking that they are fantastic agains the run. They are ranked only 10th best and their are teams consistently putting up 100+ on them combined. JSX went for 140 split between Fred and MJD. Jones gets the lionshare of all the carries and I think that the projections above are very accurate.

Have Jones/ Will Start. Easier choice for me as my other options are McGahee, Sammy Morris, Leon Wash, Selvin Young (and fragile) and now the recently departed Felix (the less than nine lives "cat") Jones.

But I think the Jets game plan firmly involves TJ and he's also capable of a few catches for the PPR crowd.