[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bench gore for parker?

drew

should i start parker tonight vs cincy instead of gore vs dallas.

if you cant start BOTH gore and parker, I would.......yeah, tough to bench a stud like gore....but, he struggles on the road....and, well, it is Cincy...Steelers.....Fast Willie is back...good luck

:wacko: Gores on the road and in a dome, on turf....dont' like that at all.. he'll get 40 rush, 40 receiving and a touch, but not much more..

Parker could damn well blow up tonihgt.. its cold and windy.. steelers will come out throwing because cinci will put 8 in the box but after the first 100 yards from Washington, they'll back off and Parker will get 80 and two touches. one rush and one receiving..

i say that like i know what i'm talking about but i'm 7-5 . I have parker going if its any consolation of C. Johnson.

:wacko: Gores on the road and in a dome, on turf....dont' like that at all.. he'll get 40 rush, 40 receiving and a touch, but not much more..

Parker could damn well blow up tonihgt.. its cold and windy.. steelers will come out throwing because cinci will put 8 in the box but after the first 100 yards from Washington, they'll back off and Parker will get 80 and two touches. one rush and one receiving..

i say that like i know what i'm talking about but i'm 7-5 . I have parker going if its any consolation of C. Johnson.

what dome is Gore playing in on Sunday ?

hope u started gore :D

and didnt listen to the guy who joined just in time to tell u this. :D

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe