[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Issues, issues and more issues

rew70

I'm up in the air this week and am having trouble settling on a starting lineup and hope you can help.

First at QB - McNabb or Orton? Last time I started Orton over McNabb, DMac went off and Orton got hurt. Will Orton bounce back after last week against KC and will DMac struggle against BAL?

Then at WR, I can't decide on who to start along side of Roddy White.

Need 2 from:

Berrian against JAX - 2 bad games in a row, will he bounce back this week?

Gage against NYJ - He could be a sneaky play against a think Jets secondary.

Royal against OAK - As long as he isn't covered by Asomugha ( I would think he covers Marshall) he could be in store for a big game.

Moore against GB - Number 1 pass defense, but the Saints will throw regardless and if Colston gets double covered, then Moore could also have a nice day.

Any help is greatly appreciated and I will return the favor. Thanks!

McNabb

I am not compeletly confident in Orton for this week.

Royal and Gage

Royal is a solid pick b/c Marshall will be shut down this week. Gage is tearing it up and is quite the threat against the Jetts. The Jetts will do a pretty good job shutting down the run and I bet Gage will snag another TD this week.