[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donald Driver or Eddie Royal?

Trying to keep a nice little run going. Both have decent matchups considering the opponent (New Orleans secondary for Driver, Royal facing the sad-sack Raiders). I know Ashoumuga or whatever has been shutting folks down, but will Royal even see much of him one on one?

I had Driver in to start the week, but now I'm wondering if he'll be distracted after spending so much of the week in Houston dealing with his father in the hospital. And it seems to me like Royal may be primed for the bigger day since he's the #2 and Marshall should get most of Ashoumuga (or whatever).

Thoughts?

I think there is a similar topic circulating, so check out those replies too. I'd go Royal. Marshall likely draws the tougher matchup, leaving Royal to collect all of Cutler's lazer beams down the field. Driver lookd like he got nicked up last week too. That and the family distractions you mentioned tell me its time for a Royal with Cheese.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=273401