[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Own Personal Index

N.I.B.

I have been with the Huddle for about 6 years and NEVER post, but I had to whine to the only people in the world who care, because god knows no one else on earth does except the fantasy brethren.

The league I belong to has been together for 15 years. It's been a great league and it still is. Any time there has ever, EVER, been a tie, overall kicker points were the tiebreaker. It may not be the best method (bench points are usually the tiebreaker in most leagues I've seen) but it worked. I tied earlier this year and the guy who is our commissioner this year is the one I tied with. Rather than use the 14 year old method, he never established a tiebreaker, we tied and it stayed that way. He's a cool guy and long time league member so no harm, no foul.

Today, that tie came back and bit me in the butt. I needed to win (seems not likely) and one other guy to lose (VERY unlikely at this point) today to get in. The tie is the reason I am even in this spot. No tie, I coast in.

Just telling the story, because it really sucks and I know everyone out there has a DAMN, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THERE story. This one is mine this year. Peace out and good luck to everyone who starts there playoffs next week. GO SKINS!!! (oh, wait....waaaaaaahhhhh!!!)