[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO ROOKIE OR NOT TO ROOKIE

NO PPR and must start 2. Standard scoring 1 pt per 10yds rush/rec 6pts per TD

M. Turner playing on the road at NO (last meeting at ATL 96 yds and 1 TD)...could turn out to be a shootout and Turner doesn't catch the ball.

M. Forte home vs Jax (after what he did to Minn, I think he's a lock)

T. Jones on the road at SF (a beast of late, but does the game get out of hand and Leon take opportunities?)

P. Hillis home vs the worst run D in the league KC (Its Shannahan, and for the first time in a long time, he had Hillis the only back touching the rock...also, CBS Sportsline has Hillis as the START OF THE WEEK)

So, do I roll the dice with the two Rookies in Forte and Hillis...or do I take the league leaders in TD's in the league and roll with Turner and Jones.

As of now, I have Forte and Hillis penciled in, but am so damn confused as most of you would be with this decision.

As always, appreciate your help.

Four really nice choices. I think I'd actually rank Hillis as 4th on the list, just because you never know what Shanahan's gonna do. You KNOW the other three will be the main guy for their repective teams. I actually think they're probably all top 5 RB's this week. I agree that you've gotta go with Forte -- he's ALWAYS involved in the offense. And I think I'd start Jones ahead of Turner simply because of home-road splits -- Turner's scored 12 TD's in 6 home games, 1 TD in 6 road games!!

I also wouldn't worry about Washington stealing too much time from TJones. if the Jets are up big, they'll want to control the clock and run all the time, Jones will get his share. If they're DOWN big you'd have a problem, but I can't imagine that happening.

Good luck. Please see http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275393

Forte is a lock!!! Love that pick...actually, my picks from round 1 through 7 in my draft were: R. Moss, T. Romo, R. Grant, TJ HOUZ, M. Turner, T. Jones, M. Forte. Yes, I did draft a WR first, and still managed to get those stud backs. That's why it pays to pay attention with pre season games. I saw what Forte was doing, and grabbed him in all 3 of my leagues with usually the 6th to 7th pick. What a steal!!!

So, I keep going back and forth with Hillis and T. Jones...I think Turner will get his, but it could be a shoot out in NO, and Turner doesn't catch the ball.

So, I've limited my choices to

P. HILLIS VS KC

or

T. JONES AT SF