[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do I do about Portis?

hamlet11102

PPR League, have to start two out of Hillis, Portis, Betts, McClain, McGahee. I was all set to go Portis and Hillis but now Portis is a dreaded game time decision. Do I bench Portis no matter what for one of the Baltimore runners, and if so which one? Do I wait and see what happens with Portis and start him if he plays or start Betts if he doesn't?

Who do I start? Please help.

PPR League, have to start two out of Hillis, Portis, Betts, McClain, McGahee. I was all set to go Portis and Hillis but now Portis is a dreaded game time decision. Do I bench Portis no matter what for one of the Baltimore runners, and if so which one? Do I wait and see what happens with Portis and start him if he plays or start Betts if he doesn't?

Who do I start? Please help.

Man, you got some BRUTAL choices to make here. I definitely say start Hillis - I wish I had him this week - and, if it were me, I'd play McClain. He's the workhorse and McGahee seems to have fallen out of favor.

As you can see in my siggy, I've got Portis too ... AND Willie Parker. And I'm benching them both for Pierre Thomas and Jones-Drew. At least they're both 100% and are facing softer Ds than Parker and Portis. Good luck.

I think McClain is your answer. Without looking at the stats. I have Portis and havent played him in 3 weeks. I wouldnt tomorrow. It is a death match for him even if he plays. McGhee has not been consistent and has been injured. The only upside player is McClain. Of course, Hillis is your other choice.