[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hot enough for ya?

H8tank

There's an all you can eat sushi place in STL that does this. For $26 you order whatever you want but the only catch is if you don't finish it then you pay for what's left on your plate. So if you have one piece left of an 8 piece roll, you pay for the roll.

I look at it as more of a challenge to truly stuff myself. :wacko:

There's an all you can eat sushi place in STL that does this. For $26 you order whatever you want but the only catch is if you don't finish it then you pay for what's left on your plate. So if you have one piece left of an 8 piece roll, you pay for the roll.

I look at it as more of a challenge to truly stuff myself. :wacko:

What sushi place would this be? I'm in St. Louis visiting Pops most 4th of July weekends and we like our sushi. We've been to the Drunken Fish and Tokyo Sushi so far.

What sushi place would this be? I'm in St. Louis visiting Pops most 4th of July weekends and we like our sushi. We've been to the Drunken Fish and Tokyo Sushi so far.

SekiSui Pacific Rim - I forgot to mention that it's a happy hour special. It had a 3 hour window. I wouldn't say it's the best in the world but it's OK.

Too bad they can't do that at most restaurants. Wasted food should be a crime IMO, if even on a small scale. I've seen morons in military chow halls order a ton of food, eat 2 bites, and leave. wth