[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

yankees lost, i'm still here...

leprachaun

leprachaun:

take your best shot!

Not really much to rip on you about. It was a terrifac series. Yankees got beat by the better team this past week. Will the Yankees be in the post season next year? Of course they will...

You're right leprechan, it was juvenile of me to call you out on a typo - my apologies. No parting shots from me - just enjoyed seeing one of the best post-seasons in recent history. Barring injury, Josh Beckett has Cy Young and HOF written all over him.

i don't think the yanks will be in the series next year. they are gonna lose 1/2 their pitching staff plus probably the best manager in baseball.

i really do feel bad for grady little. he seems like a good guy and was able to get his team to within 2 innings of the world series. during all that yankee/red sox mess i never felt badly toward him. too bad pedro is a stubborn *******. :D hopefully, for bo sox fans, they will hire a manager who will have the balls to put him in his place.