[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BIG -TEN/ACC

GOB1

Im lost for words here, If this is the so called best college basketball programs, in the country were in for a long year. I know its early but com'on. That so called game that took place in E-lansing was down right aweful. My six year old, ask me, isnt the object to put the ball in the basket, I couldnt even answer him. 10 turnovers to ten points. Then he asked whats wrong with that guy, is he hurt, refering to Izzo. I know duke won the game, but did they look much better.

Congrats to the Acc for handing the Big Ten a ass

kicking, I sure hope the big ten gets better, or

were in for a long winter.

You're right about Mich. St. looking like crap. I know that they are supposed to be good this year (as they are every year) but how do you look so bad at home? To be honest, Duke is not as good as they have been in previous years, but last night, the Spartans made them look like world beaters. I really didn't think that an Izzo coached team was capable of playing that poorly. The first 15 minutes of that game were pathetic for both sides.

That was the worst display of basketbal I have seen since...the last NBA game I watched. Seriously though, I was embarrassed to be a Spartans fan last night. Izzo's head might finally explode this year. Paul Davis is the sofest 6-11 kid in the country (the title previously held by UNC's Brendan Haywood). It is so hard to watch him play. He looks so scared and WILL NOT take it to the basket, he wants to fade away and turn away from the **** thing!!! Ugh. Izzo said he would not let Davis turn Pro after this year, my thought to that is Professional what? Bank Teller? right next to Marcus Taylor?

I know they will improve but this is the softest, smallest, most fundamentally unsound MSU team since Izzo took over. 17 Turnovers in 10 Minutes? How does that happen. Alan Anderson must have been confused with the silver spamshirts because he was flat out horrible baby! and then was seen punching himself in the head on the bench.