[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Polls Close in Iraq Elections, No Major Violence

moneymakers

I'll be impressed when they can do that without an American military presence. Until that happens, it's all pretend.

Certainly makes me wonder why the Army recently re-activated my baby brother's reserve unit to send him back over there in March. He's not going to see his 6 month old daughter for a year, assuming he isn't killed.

I'm real impressed with Iraq's ability to take care of itself. :wacko:

I'll be impressed when they can do that without an American military presence. Until that happens, it's all pretend.

Certainly makes me wonder why the Army recently re-activated my baby brother's reserve unit to send him back over there in March. He's not going to see his 6 month old daughter for a year, assuming he isn't killed.

I'm real impressed with Iraq's ability to take care of itself. :wacko:

Good lord. Make sure you tell your lil bro that there are people in the world that wish him the best and god speed in getting his ass back alive and in one piece.

A big concern with my little brother is his wfie who holds dual Korean American citizenship. Incheon is a long way from Sherman Texas. You don't want to be the first Iraqi he sees after being told she's moved back to Korea with the baby and nobody has heard from her. Things are fine now but she's going to be a long way from home all by herself.

We are going to do our best to keep her company while he's gone. I'm going to drive up once a month to do his yardwork and watch the kids while my wife and her go grab some lunch and drinks.