[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Adams had to halt a show

Seahawks21

I know many of you don't care for the artist, but I don't remember ever hearing of this happening. He announced a few years ago that he was starting to go deaf from some type of degenerative ear disease, but for the first time he actually had to stop a show because he couldn't hear anymore. Are we done hearing new music from Ryan? Have any of you heard of this kind of thing before??

Supposedly he has recorded like 60 albums over the past few years just in case he goes completely deaf, he has metal records ready, hip hop records, country records and such, but his live shows make him who he is. It took me so long to find a modern artist that I actually like. Uggh. He seems to be one of the last "music men" left.

I'll include a link of one of my favorite tunes for those that aren't familiar:

Holy crap!!! I'm sorry guys, I just watched that video! Sorry for the extended Jam!

Edited by Seahawks21

Anytime something keeps anyone from doing something they love and they are good at is a sad day.

It's this sort of thing that makes training camp always bittersweet for me ... so many guys have worked for decades to have a shot at playing in the NFL, and then tweak an ankle and end up getting cut a few weeks later ... largely because they couldn't practice for a few key days in the middle of camp.