[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boxing?

Dbaxx

Yeah, you are right. Not too many interesting matchups scheduled in the near future. At least not yet. Here is a link to hbo.com/boxing Arturo Gatti will be fighting later this month. If you follow boxing much, you know his fights are ALWAYS interesting. He usually throws defense out the window early, and if the opponent is game (not sure who the guy is he's fighting), gets into a slug fest each and every time he steps in the ring. This fights looks to be on HBO, and not HBOPPV. thumbs_u

Gatti is an entertaining boxer to watch. Lampley gets a little annoying w/these kind of fighters in the ring. Looking at that schedule from HBO, doesn't look that thrilling.

Looks like Showtime has a little better schedule.

From the link:

"on Saturday, Feb. 7, 2004, Showtime will present separate fights from dual continents for the first time in its history beginning at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

In the main event from Moscow, Russia, World Boxing Council (WBC)/International Boxing Federation (IBF) 140-Pound Champion and WBA Super 140-pound Champion, Kostya Tszyu, will defend his titles in a rematch against former world champion and current IBF No. 1 140-pound contender, Sharmba Mitchell."

Being a smaller guy anyways, I like this division and Tszyu is pretty fun to watch if you've seen him before.

Agent Aznutchzki:

Dbaxx:

Gatti is an entertaining boxer to watch.  Lampley gets a little annoying w/these kind of fighters in the ring.

lampley is annoying regardless who's fighting. i f'n hate that guy. the only thing i can't decide is whether he's more annoying that larry merchant angry
Agreed. I can't stand when Larry goes into his own little world of commentaries, throwing in all kinds of irrelevant references, and using metaphors, etc. to the extent that I don't think HE even knows what the heII he's trying to say. He seems old and confused at times, and VERY annoying. Plus he thinks he's smarter than EVERYONE he speaks to. angry :D Big George will not be back with them this year as far as I know, and I'm sure Larry was part of his decision to leave. I recall many broadcasts when it seemed George wanted to knock Larry out cold at ringside. lol