[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone seen these movies?

Flip_Side

Trying to rent a movie tonight and was choosing between the Changeling and Body of Lies.

Neither got great reviews on rottentomatoes.com atleast. Body of lies has Leo and and Russel Crowe and the Changeling looked like a pretty good story. Anybody seen these and care to comment?

Thanks!

Edited by Flip_Side

I heard Changeling was ehh...

but I saw Body of Lies and liked it...even though it dragged a little...

I was fired up for Body Of Lies - and was totally disappointed - thought they blew it, it dragged ALOT and I normally love those kind of flicks

Edited by wildcat2334

I was fired up for Body Of Lies - and was totally disappointed - thought they blew it, it dragged ALOT and I normally love those kind of flicks

you're probably more accurate than I am... :wacko:

it's still better than the Changeling, I think and I still haven't even seen it..

• 2 weeks later...

Saw the Changeling and thought it was actually pretty good. The story dragged a bit but I like mysterious movies like that. The end was kinda lame but besides that a decent flick for sure.