[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets released Coles

Patsfan39

Marvin's never been a physical WR. Ever. He made several tough catches with contact last year. And he was still a productive WR. His days as a #1 WR are obviously done. He isn't as fast as he used to be. Thanks for digging up that article and confirming everything I just said. :D

And we were discussing how he missed passes because has scared of being hit and it's been increasing with age. :wacko:

I was just showing you how it's not just fans who notice this but people who actually work for the NFL and ESPN.

And we were discussing how he missed passes because has scared of being hit and it's been increasing with age. :wacko:

I was just showing you how it's not just fans who notice this but people who actually work for the NFL and ESPN.

It's been increasing with age? This year, maybe you could point to a couple plays. I'd disagree, but I can see the complaint on a handful of plays. Are you saying this has been going on other than this year?

Also, it seems like you've moved away from your allegation that he dropped a lot of balls, since he wasn't among the league leaders. Now you've moved on to another area. If you want to point to specific games, or plays, be my guest. I doubt you can though.