[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My wife just bowled a perfect game

billay

no poopy dumbass hence the :D Boy you are really fitting right in :D

My comment was a joke as well, T_boner. Boy, it's amazing how even vets will jump around like newbs when they're blinded by emotion. :D

As for fitting in, I'm doing just fine (I never will in your book or some others and I'm not losing any sleep over it). I no longer concern myself with those who are constantly nitpicking and making issue about how I'm fitting in. You like me... fine. You don't...that's fine too. :wacko:

My comment was a joke as well, T_boner. Boy, it's amazing how even vets will jump around like newbs when they're blinded by emotion. :D

As for fitting in, I'm doing just fine (I never will in your book or some others and I'm not losing any sleep over it). I no longer concern myself with those who are constantly nitpicking and making issue about how I'm fitting in. You like me... fine. You don't...that's fine too. :wacko:

You don't have to worry about the like you part, that will never happen.

You don't have to worry about the like you part, that will never happen.

I can care less if you don't like me, T_boner. My life doesn't revolve around whether you like me or not and never will. I just think it's pathetic on your part how you can't get past bitching every time I post. I don't bother with you cause I don't like you and find you as annoying as you find me. However, you keep following me around on this board like a little lost puppy. I tried to throw a little joke out there in this thread and you took offense. Please, move on already!! I know I have. :wacko:

ETA: Apologies to Billay for being a part of the hyjacking of this thread. It won't happen on my end again. Congrats to your wife on bowling a perfect game on Wii. I have never done it and probably won't. Those last couple frames have to really test you.

Edited by irish

I just bowled a 300 myself :D 2 games before that were 269 and 289. My son is practicing to try and beat me now :D

It's gonna be tough for him to beat a perfect game, maybe they'll set him up with 11 pins in the final frame or something.

Yeah I am the one following you around, you will never ever see me quote or reply to anything you have to say again. Trust me on this, you aren't worth a pot to piss in. Keep on fitting right in :wacko:

I've come close to a 300 IRL 4 times this year. The wife said if I get it she will owe me 300 BJs.. If that isn't incentive, I don't know what is.... Though, I guess she could give me one a year for the next 300 years... I think I need to read the fine print of this deal now that I think of it.

I've come close to a 300 IRL 4 times this year. The wife said if I get it she will owe me 300 BJs.. If that isn't incentive, I don't know what is.... Though, I guess she could give me one a year for the next 300 years... I think I need to read the fine print of this deal now that I think of it.

:wacko: You had better look at the fine print...as an aside I bowled a 298 yesterday :D Damn last ball :D

That'd be quite an accomplishment, bowling 300 in real life. I can't do it in real life or on Wii and I can't imagine how hard it must be to get those last strikes. The building pressure must be pretty intense.

I enjoy playing Wii Sports golf and have shot -7. Anyone else like the golf game? What's the best you've ever shot?