[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HAWT

muck

I never saw any woman with snus when I have been there but it is not uncommon among men. The brands there are actually stronger than what you get here in the states. Ettan brand (in the picture) is there equivalent of Copenhagen but can make an american dipper a little dizzy the first time they use it. They also go crazy with different flavors of snus over there as well with lots of various fruits or liquors. Another oddity to me is that they stick it between the cheek and gums of the top canine teeth.

But women over in Sweden are crazy hot for the most part. Even the ugly ones are good looking. Cannot say I have ever seen them dipping but I can assure you that it would not detract that much from some of them. I think it is the cold weather or something.