[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2nd Annual Menudo :Divingboard: Tournament - 2009

Menudo

I ran one of these last year, and decided that I would run another one this year. I used a Top 100 sexiest women of 2009 list and used that exclusively to determine the seeds. This keeps me from using personal opinion when picking the girls and seeding them. Also, this year, I did not break the Regions into specific areas (actresses, music, etc.), so, that we can get the top girls, regardless of what makes them famous (at least according to this website).

Due to the six-question poll restriction of the message boards, I have to break up this year's brackets a bit for the first round. The 1/16 and 2/15 contests will be in their own threads. The rest of the matchups will be in their normal regions. This means that there will be six threads for the first round. After that, it will return to the four-region format.

#3 - Megan Fox

#14 - Christina Hendricks

Megan Fox wins 41 to 4

#4 - Ana Ivanovic

#13 - Paz Vega

Ana Ivanovic wins 30 to 15

#5 - Mila Kunis

#12 - Emma Stone

Mila Kunis wins 33 to 12

#6 - Natalie Gulbis

#11 - Tina Fey

Natalie Gulbis wins 36 to 9

#7 - Vanessa Hudgens

#10 - Jenna Fischer

Jenna Fischer wins 26 to 19

#8 - Erin Andrews

#9 - Ashley Scott

Erin Andrews wins 39 to 6

Edited by Menudo

Megan Fox will be tough to defeat in my mind. She is one of the hottest chicks ever in my book, tatoos or not.

I don't find either of these two incredibly hot, compared to others in the tourney, but, I went with Ana, as the athlete thing does it for me.

This one was tough for me. I love the cute young redhead, but, Mila drove me wild in ...Sarah Marshall, so, I went with her.

This one was easy for me. I can see the appeal with Fey, but, she isn't in Natlie's league, in my eyes.

I LOVE Jenna Fischer. Hudgens has one of the cutest faces around, but, Jenna brings the whole package.

Not even close in my book. Erin Andrews is sexy as hell and gets my vote easily.

TIna Fey could have done well in this tourney but drew a horrible matchup in this first round. Her frontcourt just doesn't match up well with Ms Gulbis.

ive noticed this phenomenom with alot of the women althletes. they look great in action, then they get all dolled up and meh. :wacko:

It was never more true than with Stephie Graf. Looked amazing on the court but then she'd clean up and do a presser and it was always a let down.

How in the hell is Venessa Hudgens losing??? You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Like you wouldn't share a snowcone with Jenna Fischer.

Erin Andrews is my girl!

the way I feel about Erin Andrews...I could boycott the Huddle if she isn't in the overall final 4....

That was among the easiest choices I had in the first round. However, no way I'm voting for her over Fox if it comes down to that.

Edited by detlef