[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Life on Mars

driveby

Love this show for the 70's references and interesting story line but I missed the first part of the season and the season finale last night left me scratching my head.

Is it just me or did the "explanation" leave you :wacko:?

I turned the channel and came back and they were all astronauts. Kinda tied it all together but I sure wish I wouldn't have missed that one or two minutes.

what??? I fell asleep :wacko: last night at the end so I missed that part. Actually I really don't remember much about the entire episode. But I love the show and I don't care what anybody else says, the lady cop (forget her name at the moment) is smoken!!

what??? I fell asleep :wacko: last night at the end so I missed that part. Actually I really don't remember much about the entire episode. But I love the show and I don't care what anybody else says, the lady cop (forget her name at the moment) is smoken!!

Annie

The ending was dumb. It was almost like someone said to the writers, "You have three minutes to wrap this whole thing up...... GO!!!!!!!"

... and that was the best that they could do. It didn't flow and really it made almost no sense to the characters they had built up over the series.

I really like the show, I honestly wished my TiVo had just cut the ending off. Had it ended when he hung up the phone would've been much better IMO.

-DD21