[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

John Daly

Down Goes Frazia

... kinda went under the radar the past weekend..... but for all you linksters , Daly's win @ Torrey Pines last weekend was awesome. thumbs_u Noone has battled him demons more than Daly over the past few years...... good to see him pull off a victory.

The crowd was unreal cheering for him.....had to make him feel good.

Down Goes Frazia:

... kinda went under the radar the past weekend..... but for all you linksters , Daly's win @ Torrey Pines last weekend was awesome. thumbs_u    Noone has battled him demons more than Daly over the past few years...... good to see him pull off a victory.

The crowd was unreal cheering for him.....had to make him feel good.

Yep, I was glad to see it happen, especially with the "names" breathing down his neck early in the final round.

HUGH ONE.:

Squeegiebo:

I played Mickelson in my fantasy league. 

Dude, you really are a cool chick, um, I mean girl, um, I mean lady. cool_thu

Man, I always liked Bunz and Czarina, but Squeegiebo rocks. head_ban

:cool:

Thanks for the props, but, I assure you, I am no lady! wink ("Woman" will do just fine.)

Squeegiebo:

HUGH ONE.:

Squeegiebo:

I played Mickelson in my fantasy league. 

Dude, you really are a cool chick, um, I mean girl, um, I mean lady. cool_thu

Man, I always liked Bunz and Czarina, but Squeegiebo rocks. head_ban

:cool:

Thanks for the props, but, I assure you, I am no lady! wink ("Woman" will do just fine.)

....and she's a lawyer 'ta boot ! eek!

Quick story -- my mom and her husband live in Pinehurst and have been members at the club for years. When the Open was there in '99, she worked as a volunteer in some capacity, and her "experience" with Michaelson was NOT a positive one. Guess that's why I'm not a fan.
I wouldn't call myself a Mickelson fan either. But I'm not playing "fantasy friends," it's fantasy golf. And I intend to kick some butt with Philly Mick this year. smash

Originally posted by Cordo:

Daly is just one of those guys most folks can't help rooting FOR, while I suspect Michaelson is just the opposite (at least for me that's the case).

Quick story -- my mom and her husband live in Pinehurst and have been members at the club for years. When the Open was there in '99, she worked as a volunteer in some capacity, and her "experience" with Michaelson was NOT a positive one. Guess that's why I'm not a fan.

.... funny you mention that. The PGA was here in Seattle in '98 @ Sahalee CC. Me & a buddy took the whole week off & went every day..... it was frigg'in awesome. On Wednesday the last practice day.... we were @ the driving range watch'in a bunch of them hit shots...... Jansen, Love, Jesper, O'Meara were all there shoot'in the breeze with the fans, inter-acting with the crowd... it was cool. Parnevik & O'Meara were by far the coolest. :cool:

Then up walks Phatty Phil with his over-sized man breasts. eek! Had 2 security guards with him.....walked right by the others and a HUGH gallery ....went down to the end of the T-box & wouldn't let anyone near him. Didn't acknowledge any of the other golfers and certainly not any of the fans. What a jerk. thumbs_d We made it a point to cheer against him that whole tourney & have ever since. smash

Squeegiebo:

Then up walks Phatty Phil with his over-sized man breasts. 
My first 5 draft picks were Phil Mickelson, Scott Verplank, Adam Scott, Scott Hoch, and Scott McCarron. I was thinking of changing my team name to "Bi.tch T.its and the Scotts." What do you think? lol LMFAO.....just can't root for a guy who's cup-size is bigger than his wifes' while she's breast feeding. wink

On a side note Squeeg..... luv your Adam Scott pick. thumbs_u Kids gonna be a stud.... boy is he l-o-n-g off the tee. eek!

Down Goes Frazia

On a side note Squeeg..... luv your Adam Scott pick. thumbs_u    Kids gonna be a stud.... boy is he l-o-n-g off the tee. eek! 

Interesting write-up about Scott in this month's Golf Digest. Butch Harmon made the commment that the first time he saw Scott swing "he thought, hmmm, I've seen this swing before" -- basically a splitting image of Tiger's.