[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

(Championship) 2nd Annual Menudo :Divingboard: Tournament - 2009

Menudo

Kudos to Kaley who is a new comer to the contest and had the top spot denied to her simply because of name recognition even though she has been in a couple of TV shows and a movie and all Megan really did was a Transformer movie.

There are no losers at the top two though...

Kudos to Kaley who is a new comer to the contest and had the top spot denied to her simply because of name recognition even though she has been in a couple of TV shows and a movie and all Megan really did was a Transformer movie.

Honestly, I don't think that was the case.

Sorry, I really don't think that was the case here. In my opinion, if I didn't know who either of them were, and they were standing in front of me, it would be extremely easy for me to decide which one is hotter. Megan Fox is damn close to perfection. Of course, these are just my opinions.

Edited by Menudo

Kudos to Kaley who is a new comer to the contest and had the top spot denied to her simply because of name recognition

How can someone be so sharp on football and still come to this conclusion? If someone had a top 5 list agreement with their wife, I just couldn't see how they would put Kaley in there. She seems like she has a better than average personality so I might like her more in person than some of the whiny, diva actresses. But I just don't see the raw hotness. I'd help Kaley around the house. I'd help Halle Barry hide bodies. Its just not that close. But like I've said before... we all have our preferences. My guess is Kaley got as far as she did because she is kind of a "girl next door" hot.