[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ATTENTION tbimm

nuke'em ttg

They'd be great to take down the deer lease. I think you are overestimating what it would cost to set one of these up, and under estimating what they might bring at auction. Our office trailers have water, septic, and electric to them. You can put in a gravity fed tank and trench system for about $2,500 to $3,500. If there are electrical lines near by, you can get a saw pole dropped for about $800. You can get a water meeter set for about $500 if you don't have to tear up any pavement to get to a main, you could pipe it yourself easily enough form the meter to the trailer. You can probably get a FEMA trailer ranging from $1,500 to $8500 depending on how bad of shape it is in. So, for between $5,800 and $13,800 depending on location of utilities and the condition of the trailer you could have a pretty good deer camp.

Maybe you would know better than us? :wacko: If you want all of the trailers that people(so to speak) have been living in for the last 4 years then I would try to contact DHS or FEMA and see what you can work out. Wouldn't bother me much to see em all cross the border from La. to Tx.

There are a few good families still living in them. We will keep those folks but you have to take the rest along with the trailers!

ETA. My boss and his buddies bought a brand new trailer for camping and going to nascar races 3 years ago for 7 grand. Sleeps 8 with shower and all the other amenities that a freakin camper has to offer. Now when I say sleeps 8, that is what the manufacturer claims. 4 or 5 comfortably unless you have 4 kids. Then you are good for 8.

This trailer FAR surpasses any that I saw from FEMA. All the FEMA trailers were thrown together as fast as possible to get a roof over peoples heads.

Edited by tbimm