[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is there such a thing as "cell phone" elbow?

Cunning Runt

No chit.

If I've been on the phone a while - primarily talk with my left hand - my elbow is a bit sore/stiff when I'm done talking. I've got to extend it out and flex it a little to loosen it up. My 16yr old tells me he has this happen to him also.

Anyone else have this happen?

No chit.

If I've been on the phone a while - primarily talk with my left hand - my elbow is a bit sore/stiff when I'm done talking. I've got to extend it out and flex it a little to loosen it up. My 16yr old tells me he has this happen to him also.

Um, I doubt his elbow is sore due to his cell phone. :wacko:

No chit.

My arm will actually cramp up and it will take a while before I can fully extend it again. I have to change hands every couple of minutes to avoid it.

It wouldn't surprise me. I thought I was getting MS or Parkinsons because my thumbs were locking and shaking. I was talking to a guy I know that writes apps for the Blackberry and he says it is called "Blackberry Thumbs". His and many other people's do the same thing. Worst part is that it is an issued piece of sh!t ummmm I mean equipment. :wacko: