[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA Hockey Championship Game

Jolly Rodgers

Outshined:

No three-peat for my Golden Gophers    wall_bas 

EDIT : BTW - Minnesota has 4 division 1 teams.

U of M - Gophers

UMD - Bulldogs

SCSU - Huskies

Mankato U - Mavericks

Its hard not to follow them.

Yeah Minnesota is probably the hockey capital of the United States. Sorry though, I dont feel bad for the gophers, they stole the championship from us 2 years ago angry BUT on the other hand, they did beat UNH last year in the finals and that always makes me happy thumbs_u

Yeah it was a great game. Obviously I think the refs should not have called back the one Maine goal, but I guess a rule is a rule, even though it was no where near the play. Maine has had a problem all year scoring goals, figures it would bite them in the A$$ at the end of the season.

Jolly Rodgers:

Yeah it was a great game.  Obviously I think the refs should not have called back the one Maine goal, but I guess a rule is a rule, even though it was no where near the play.  Maine has had a problem all year scoring goals, figures it would bite them in the A$$ at the end of the season.

Yeah that is a crappy rule, he had not even 1/2 of a skateblade in the crease and was not a facor in the play because it was on the other side of the net. But those are the rules. I think its a rule to keep players from interferring with the goalie when a shot is taken.

BTW - I picked Maine.

This loss doesn't feel as bad as blowing the lead in the last min. of regulation 3 years ago. wall_bas Losing in the Championship game 2 out of the last 3 years just puts a sour taste in your mouth.

But like I said before, atleast UNH didn't win. thumbs_u

Thanks for picking my Black Bears.