[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Addai for First Round Pick

Ed Hoyle

16 Team League. Keep 9 and Draft 9 in Fall. Draft = Primarily Rookie/Dynasty, as well as discards.

Standard Scoring, but we get PPR. 1 pt. 10 yds Rush/Rec, 6 pt. TD.

We start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), ST/D, PK

My roster =

QB = T. Edwards

RB = LT, Forte, Mendenhall, J. Harrison (CLE), Addai, Hightower

WR = Evans

TE = Daniels

I currently have the 1.10 pick.

I have been offered the 1.07 pick for Addai.

I will never get Donald Brown with the 1.07 or 1.10. So, would you trade Addai for this pick? It may open up for a decent WR, or one of the rookie RB's.

Some of the notable roster cuts available are: Lance Moore WR (N.O.), Santana Moss WR (Wash.), Brett Favre, Brady Quinn, and Kevin Faulk RB (N.E.), Leon Washington

Any advice would be very helpful.

Edited by Ed Hoyle

16 Team League.  Keep 9 and Draft 9 in Fall.  Draft = Primarily Rookie/Dynasty, as well as discards.  Standard Scoring, but we get PPR.  1 pt. 10 yds Rush/Rec, 6 pt. TD.We start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), ST/D, PKMy roster = QB = T. EdwardsRB = LT, Forte, Mendenhall, J. Harrison (CLE), Addai, HightowerWR = EvansTE = DanielsI currently have the 1.10 pick.I have been offered the 1.07 pick for Addai.  I will never get Donald Brown with the 1.07 or 1.10.  So, would you trade Addai for this pick?  It may open up for a decent WR, or one of the rookie RB's.Some of the notable roster cuts available are:  Lance Moore WR (N.O.), Santana Moss WR (Wash.), Brett Favre, Brady Quinn, and Kevin Faulk RB (N.E.), Leon WashingtonAny advice would be very helpful.
Do it. Addai will never play for you anyway. Maybe you'll hit a home run.

Do it. Addai will never play for you anyway. Maybe you'll hit a home run.

I disagree. Addai would be the flex, as if Moore and Moss are the top WRs available, I doubt you are going to find a WR and a RB/WR in the draft that are likely to outscore Addai from the 7 and 10 holes.

I stand pat with my RB depth and focus on WR in the draft. Now, if you were to be offered a legitimate WR instead of the 1.07, I might change my tune as that gives you a bit more immediate help.

Side note - if you deal Addai for the pick, do you get to pick a new keeper to bring you up to 9 keepers? If so, who are your options?

I disagree. Addai would be the flex, as if Moore and Moss are the top WRs available, I doubt you are going to find a WR and a RB/WR in the draft that are likely to outscore Addai from the 7 and 10 holes.

I stand pat with my RB depth and focus on WR in the draft. Now, if you were to be offered a legitimate WR instead of the 1.07, I might change my tune as that gives you a bit more immediate help.

Side note - if you deal Addai for the pick, do you get to pick a new keeper to bring you up to 9 keepers? If so, who are your options?

I stand corrected. I would also keep Addai. I did not see the flex position.