[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tweeter

tazinib1

I'm fight healthcare lies on Twitter but hve been monitoring several teams too.

Packers have banned it. :wacko: About 9 teams have joined in too. Adam Shefter's been pretty funny.

Only during team meetings and practices.

Michael Bumpus has some good tweets and Hass is funny.

I follow Aaron Curry as well, waiting for the inside scoop on when he is signed.

Non-sports, Rainn Wilson, Dwight from The Office, is fing funny

Non-sports, Rainn Wilson, Dwight from The Office, is fing funny

Yes, Rainn is extremely funny. Last week, I was traveling for business and in my hotel watching "Incredible Hulk" on HBO. Well, Rainn was watching it too, and he was typing funny comments throughout the movie. It was kind of cool. It was like sitting and watching the movie with a much funnier than me, famous guy, making comments. :wacko:

Yes, Rainn is extremely funny. Last week, I was traveling for business and in my hotel watching "Incredible Hulk" on HBO. Well, Rainn was watching it too, and he was typing funny comments throughout the movie. It was kind of cool. It was like sitting and watching the movie with a much funnier than me, famous guy, making comments. :wacko:

Tried searching for rainn wilson and twitter basically came back with nothing? :D

This is one of the saddest most pathetic threads I have ever read. GDB 30 sec of my life I'll never get back.

You don't get much information from players unless hearing what they ate for dinner is important.