[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I make this trade?

1/10 run/catch, 1 PPR, 6pt all TD. 12 teams, keep up to 4 players keeper league. We haven't announced our keepers yet.

The trade

I get Fitz and 3.04

He gets Westy and Jennings

My roster now

Chris Johnson

Gore

Westy

Jennings

McFadden (I wouldn't be keeping him as of now and almost all other trade avenues are closed)

Would be

C.Johnson

Gore

McFadden

Fitz

His roster is

SJax

Fitz

AJohnson

______nobody...he would get a compensation pick before the draft.

Is this even close??? should I ask for a second? he wouldn't do McFadden & Jennings for Fitz

Edited by ShadowsFall

What are your starting lineup requirements? Mainly, can you start 3 RBs?

It is also a matter of how much you like Fitz over Jennings, and if you think that increased production will make up for the drop off from Westy to McFadden (if you feel there will be a dropoff).

The plus is you potentially improve your WR keeper and you are not tossing back the RB potential of McFadden into the draft, plus you add an additional fairly early pick.

The negative is you give up Westy who is still going to be a fairly strong PPR contributor and a very strong young WR in Jennings.

IMO, I am not convinced that it is a great deal for you. A fair deal.. yes. I would ask for the 2nd and see where that goes or even see if you could get his first in there if you were to add a pick to the backend.

Does he have any interest in just McFadden in a straight player for pick kind if trade? Or just Westy?

One other thought is who are the top players you see being available in the draft and how many other teams are keeping less than 4 players? Based on your post, it appears you get compensatory picks before the draft if you keep less than 4.... figure it is something to explore if the proper value is there, especially if you pick up an extra pick for one of the players you are considering (McFadden/Westy)

There is one other person that is only keeping 1/2 depending if McFadden is there. She has Brady and would keep Addai if DMC is not available. Picking Housh and P. Thomas with the other 2. The guy I would be trading with would get a pick before her 4th pick. If he doesn't trade with me he will get dmc/thomas for nothing. That is why the trade for DMC is out.

Edited by ShadowsFall