[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys Camp

Mojo Rising

Went to Friday and Saturdays Cowboys camp at the Dome, some interesting things I saw:

- Roy was repeatedly not running his routes well, dropped passes and looked very frustrated (as you can see in the video I took:

) (I have alot more pictures and videos, I'll post later on today)

- Miles looked great, definitely a late round pickup for my team this yr

- Felix was doing ALOT of catching :ppr leaguers:

- All RBs looked great, including to my surprise - Lattimore.

- Romo forced passes over and over to Witten, guess things arent going to change this yr

- Crayton looked alright but in my opinion Miles gets the #2 spot

- The crowd was constantly screaming at Mike Jefferson for dropping passes and more than anything for wearing TO's old number 81 :wacko:

- Special teams look solid, devoted the beginning of practice to only special teams

- McGee and Kitna performed about the same but I would have to say McGee looked a slight bit better.

Team looks good, Im interested to see if being the only team having training camp in a dome this year will help, hurt or not even matter.

I think he said "Don't turn ROY"...not don't turn around boy.

But Roy did look Busch-league next to Miles Austin's route on that one. My money is on Austin to be the big play threat. Maybe Hurd as #3. Think Crayton is more like Roy - possession receiver....MAYBE.

But Roy did look Busch-league next to Miles Austin's route on that one. My money is on Austin to be the big play threat. Maybe Hurd as #3. Think Crayton is more like Roy - possession receiver....MAYBE.

This would be correct

Hurd was given the "best play of the day " twice...........on Saturday and Sunday. I believe on Sunday it was a ball thrown way to high that he jumped up and caught.

edit: just found the story on it: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives...hurd-soars.html

Edited by Mojo Rising

You know, I was thinking about this some more. I'm quite surprised that Roy doesn't know how to run a comeback. Its clear Miles got it right but come on Roy. Simple route used aroudn the league for years and a staple of the Cowboys back in the 90s with Irvin.

I think he's going to suck.

• 2 months later...
Went to Friday and Saturdays Cowboys camp at the Dome, some interesting things I saw:

- Roy was repeatedly not running his routes well, dropped passes and looked very frustrated (as you can see in the video I took:

) (I have alot more pictures and videos, I'll post later on today)

- Miles looked great, definitely a late round pickup for my team this yr

:wacko::D