[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Offer, is it fair?

K-yle_style

This is my team...

QB

Tom Brady

WR

Reggie Wayne

WR

Dwayne Bowe

WR

Jerricho Cotchery

RB

Maurice Jones-Drew

RB

Reggie Bush

TE

John Carlson

WR

Antonio Bryant

RB

Marshawn Lynch

QB

Matt Ryan

WR

Eddie Royal

RB

Ray Rice

WR

Steve Breaston

I have been offered Lance Moore(WR) and Jason Witten(TE) for Reggie Wayne(WR) and John Carlson(TE), is that a fair trade considering my team?

I would avoid the trade as if it were covered in the H1N1 virus. Moore will have a good year but is still a second option to Brees with Colston healthy and happy. Wayne on the other hand is the primary receiver and should get some stellar numbers this year.

I know LO has Carlson and Witten as equals, but IMHO, Witten is a better TE and should have more touches. But with that being said, I still don't think it's enough to sweeten the pot to loose Wayne.

I'm sure you're right that Witten is better than Carlson, but how much are you concerned with Marty B. (as they like to say) stealing touches? It concerns me enough that if I was going to draft a top TE, I might put Witten behind Gates and Gonz.

Personally, I think Gonzalez is going to have an AMAZING year this year and actually considering (if the opportunity arises) taking Gonzalez before my QB selection. I know that in most cases that is moronic, but I just see Gonzalez getting some CRAZY numbers this season.

EDITED IN: I will only be doing this if all the premier QB's are gone....

Regarding Witten losing some touches to Bennett, I really wouldn't be that concerned (again, only my opinion). Romo and Witten have such a great connection in that Witten knows when break his route early and Romo hits just at the right time. Bennett will never have that type of connection....I also think that might be Williams woe this year, unfortunately.

Edited by BearBroncos

+1 agree 100% Carlson will be a good TE this year and well Wayne or Moore cmon!

Agreed, Carlson will play the #2 receiver role in Seatle, and with Hasslebeck back to 100% ( as he says) Carlson should see lots of action, especially in the red....Wayne/ Moore no comparison, lets not forget that Marques Colston was injured for 5 games, and Moore accumulated a lot of his stats during that 5 game stretch...

I doubt Moore will reporduce his numbers he did last year. With Colston and Bush back they will get the most targets. Not to mention Shockey will be healthy and have a full year in this system under his belt. Plus there is Meachem and Henderson who are both decent recievers. I think Moore will just get lost in the mix.

Wayne will be the number 1 target in Indy.

As for Carlson, I think he will actually be the second leading reciever in Seatle behind TJ Houschmandzdeh but ahead of Branch and Burleson. Wittnen will also be the number 2 guy behind Williams but its pretty much a wash.

Don't do this at all.

Personally, I think Gonzalez is going to have an AMAZING year this year and actually considering (if the opportunity arises) taking Gonzalez before my QB selection. I know that in most cases that is moronic, but I just see Gonzalez getting some CRAZY numbers this season.

EDITED IN: I will only be doing this if all the premier QB's are gone....

Regarding Witten losing some touches to Bennett, I really wouldn't be that concerned (again, only my opinion). Romo and Witten have such a great connection in that Witten knows when break his route early and Romo hits just at the right time. Bennett will never have that type of connection....I also think that might be Williams woe this year, unfortunately.

It's been said that Gonzo was taken by Atlanta for his blocking abilities. Remember Crumpler?