[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QUICK: Need your advice on this trade

robert terni

PPR league

I trade Portis Braylon Edwards and shockey for Chris Johnson Lance Moore and Nate burleson..

Should I do this

Heres my team

QB

Hasselbeck

Trent Edwards

RB

Gore

portis

parker

jamal lewis

graham

WR

Andre Johnson

Roddy White

Desean Jax

Braylon Edwards

TE

Carlson

Shockey

K

Longwell

DEF

Chargers

What you think??

We start QB RB WR WR WR/RB TE K DEF

ya im leaning towards the accept button! Cjohnson would be a huge upgrade in a PPR league and would pay deviance if he produces like he did last yr. Portis is gettin old and worn down and heard betts is takin over on 3rd downs. And Moore can outproduce Braylon easily in that style offense. Browns cant even figure out who the QBs going to be! But need more opinions..usually i hate trading b4 season but this trade intrigues me

Edited by robert terni

I'd do this to but really I don't think Moore will produce like he did last season. Moore put up those numbers with Bush and Colston out. With those 2 guys back Moore will see a decreas in his overall production.

But CJ is an improvement over Portis in a ppr league and you have Carlson so Shockey isn't really needed. Burelson doesn't make or break the trade, he won't be of great Value unless Seatle really starts to air it out again and Branch can't go but TJ and Carlson will probably be the top 2 recievers in Seatle.