[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First draft.. How did I do?

PolishNorbi

Little misleading. Been playing since 2007 season. Auto-draft. 2008. Auto-Draft.

Found TheHuddle in the middle of the 2008 season. Helped me almost make the playoffs.

Anyways how did I do:

PPR, 10 teams.

Bonus points for yardage.

6 pts TDs and the rest relatively standard.

1. (8) LaDainian Tomlinson RB

2. (13) Andre Johnson WR

3. (28) Roddy White WR

4. (33) Thomas Jones RB

5. (48) Braylon Edwards WR

6. (53) Marshawn Lynch RB

7. (68) Jay Cutler QB

8. (73) Knowshon Moreno RB

9. (88) Ray Rice RB

10. (93) Torry Holt WR

11. (108) Visanthe Shiancoe TE

12. (113) Derrick Mason WR

13. (128) Carolina DEF

14. (133) Mason Crosby K

15. (148) Michael Jenkins WR

QB: Cutler

RB: LT, Jones, Lynch, Moreno, Rice

WR: A. Johnson, R. White, Edwards, Holt, Mason, Jenkins

TE: Shiancoe

K Crosby

Def: Carolina

1QB 2RB 3 WR 1TE NO FLEX, 1K 1 DEF

I know I am a little thin a QB, so I am looking at dropping Jenkins for Flacco.

I like Shiancoe for this year, so I will wait and see what happens with TEs.

Edited by PolishNorbi

Nice start. Def go get yourself a QB2 and Jenks is likely the expendable one and Flacco would be a solid option. I'm not sold on TJones as an RB2 this year, but you have good depth there -- so if he thrives, you're well off and if he doesn't, you're still good. Enjoy the season!

For a first draft, you did pretty well. You were lucky to get Moreno, Rice and Mason late as I think they will all be very valuable in a PPR. You should have made it more of a priority to get a solid back up QB since you waited on the position (which is fine in and of itself, especially since you got Cutler), but I think you know that already. For the future, take a good hard look at picks 4 to 6. Those picks are always tricky and I think you could have done better. It's not the end of the world as all three of those players (Jones, Edwards, Lynch) do have some talent, but there's always room for improvement and that's the area of the draft where I think you can make the biggest jump the next time around.

Nice start. Def go get yourself a QB2 and Jenks is likely the expendable one and Flacco would be a solid option. I'm not sold on TJones as an RB2 this year, but you have good depth there -- so if he thrives, you're well off and if he doesn't, you're still good. Enjoy the season!

I agree word for word