[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 QB start league

footballfanx

am in a 2 qb start (5 pt for TDs!!!!!), 10 team ppr league with pick #2. Start 2 qb, 2 rb, 3 wrs. Should I draft MJD and try to get my qbs in 2/3 rnd. Or should I draft brady or brees and take best wr/rb combo available in 2/3. Dont wont to miss the run on elite QBs since the league is QB heavy. Have to start 2 each week, dont want to be stuck with 2 mediocre QBs

What does your experience in this league lead you to believe will be available to you in the 2nd/3rd round?

If you foresee a hugh QB run in the 1st and 2nd, leaving better RBs falling to the 2nd/3rd, then I would lean towards starting that QB run and taking your top ranked QB with the 2nd pick. If you think the other owners will go RB heavy and only take a handful of QBs in the 1st two rounds, then I go with my top ranked RB with the #2 pick.