[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade

rosssvr

I have no real problem making this trade but, i feel like Rice could really have a good year. I guess what i am looking for from any of you would be pro's and con's for Rice and Jacobs. My current team is in my sig along with league offense settings and starting roster positions. I would like to see what you come up with and thanks for any comments. :wacko:

Edited by rosssvr

I only need a qb to fill in for Rodgers bye week and there are a few on waivers and that is as long as Rodgers does not go down to injury. The situation with Rice is will he get as many opportunities as Jacobs will to carry the load of the rushing attack for Baltimore. I have not heard or read that much on Rice and the their backfield rotation. Rice was strong last year and it seemed he was prime to take the role this year. I took Rice with the 43rd pick in the fifth round. He was the best back available at the time. My draft went MJD, Randy Moss, Aaron Rodgers, Marques Colston and then Rice. Was hoping someone may have a little more info on the situation with Rice in Baltimore on here.

Thx rai for the response. I agree with you on the top 10 RB but, its the workload that i think may make the difference here. Anyway, that is why i posted this so, i could get better thoughts than my own. There are so many knoweldgable people on here that i figured for sure, i could get good advice. :wacko:

Favre+Rice>Barber.

Plus this just came out today: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...p;#entry2926364

Keep your questions simple, but provide important info like starting requirements, scoring, matchups, etc.

Also don't expect to get 30 responses. It just won't happen this time of year, too much action. Take 5 or 6 answers, use them for what they're worth, and make your decision.

Good luck!