[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bush or not to Bush is the ?

IrishPride

I have S.Jax and M.Turner but every week I am going to have to choose between Felix and Reggie? flex position? I know match up's play a big role in my selection but I just wonder what the Huddle Mafia thinks.....Who has more Value?

That's a very good question and it's better suited in the Advice Forum...

you'll want to check the forum posting primer which is stickied at the top which will let you know to verify your league scoring such as PPR (Points Per Reception) as this would clarify things a bit better when asking for advice...

That's a very good question and it's better suited in the Advice Forum...

you'll want to check the forum posting primer which is stickied at the top which will let you know to verify your league scoring such as PPR (Points Per Reception) as this would clarify things a bit better when asking for advice...

Sorry being a newb, I forgot to word my question properly, wasn't asking WDIS? I should have said "Which one is more valuable to their team." Both will catch passes, and run the ball and both have played special teams. I think Felix has a better chance at being more productive solely based on personnel. Reggie has a lot of weapons surrounding him........What do you guys think now that you booted me over to WDIS? and Rate my Team Land.........

It seemed like you were asking for advice on which player to get...and I didn't boot you, I don't have the powers to do so...

I don't know which is a better option for you because it depends on your league being a PPR even though Felix is used a bit in the passing game, Bush is used almost primarily in the passing game...

and I definitely misread your PM as it seemed as if you were asking me to rate your team :wacko:....it's crystal clear now...