[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade: Steve Slaton and Donald Driver For T.J Housh and Mcfadden...

supadupafly87

Meh, I think Housh is a little overvalued. I could be wrong, but he's never been the WR1, and that offense doesn't have any other WRs of note (Burleson isn't that great). It'll be interesting to see how he fares not being the sidekick. Driver has had 6 straight 1000 yd seasons, so whether or not he's in decline, he is still the WR2 on a prolific passing offense. The Seahawks are going to struggle on offense comparably, as their O-line and running games are both mediocre on a good day. I also try to avoid all Raiders if possible.

So I wouldn't pull the trigger on that one. Slaton seems like he's losing value with all of this Chris Brown nonsense, but I will believe Brown is getting a sizeable chunk when I see it (and when he proves he can make it more than two weeks without an injury).

The team getting Slaton is definitely coming out ahead. Even if he DOES give up goalline carries to Brown (until Brown gets hurt) he's a breakaway threat who will get lots of yards and scores before they get close enough for Brown to replace him. Housh is an upgrade from Driver, but nowhere near enough of one to offset the RB downgrade

I already have really good rb's though....I got matt forte, pierre thomas, Mcfadden and ray rice. For my Wr's I got steve smith, calvin johnson, Housh, lance moore, and lavernious cole....Does this make the trade any different? It's a ppr/ppc league by the way

I like the trade for you as I think Slaton will be much better than McFadden in a PPR. Housh is gonna be good too I think despite any O-line issues because the Hawks will be a passing team like Zona. However you have Steve Smith and Calvin and Forte and some questions. Forte and Slaton to go with SS and Megatron would be a nice way to go inot each week.

I already have really good rb's though....I got matt forte, pierre thomas, Mcfadden and ray rice. For my Wr's I got steve smith, calvin johnson, Housh, lance moore, and lavernious cole....Does this make the trade any different? It's a ppr/ppc league by the way

Slaton will be better than Thomas, McFadden or Rice in a ppr IMO. Who knows, may end up better than Forte too.