[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Decisions, decisions!

whooligun

Who whould I leave on the bench???  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I leave on the bench?

• DeAngelo Williams (vs Philadelphia)
    • Kevin Smith (@ NO)
    • Ray Rice (vs Baltimore)
    • Steve Slaton (vs NY Jets)

I overloaded on running backs at the draft this year, and I've already got a problem! I can only start 3 of the 4 backs listed above.

Standard scoring, non-PPR.

DeAngelo Williams, has the toughest matchup, but he is a machine. But Stewart is there too.

Kevin Smith should get the ball a lot, a good way to try and keep the N.O. offense off the field. But when theyre down, they'll have to throw.

Steve Slaton will benefit from a bad Jets offense, as the Texans will try and burn the clock all day. But Chris Brown is the new goal line guy.

Ray Rice gets the Chiefs. But McGahee still has something to prove this early in the season.

HELP!

Edited by whooligun

I just posted this on another post, but I'm lovin' Ray Rice this season. He's gonna be gold in a PPR format and will more than likely finish the season as a top 10 back.

Maybe I'm drinking the kool-aid cause I own him in every one of my leagues, but I'm a strong believer in what I've seen of him this preseason. Dude can block, he's speedy, and he catches a boatload of passes out of the backfield

I didn't fully read your post. You can start 3 of the 4.

Personally, I would sit Kevin Smith. While he will be on the field a lot, N.O. will be running up the score on a bad Lions team - forcing them to open up the passing game for a majority of the game.

I know it's not your question, but Calvin Johnson is primed for a big game. Just depends is Stafford can get him the ball.

Edited by Shorttynaz

i would sit smith he plays for DET.

While I would sit him this week, he's nothing to sneeze at. As bad as Detroit was last season (and I think they improved a little in the offseason) Smith had 40 receptions, 1200 all purpose yards and 8 TD's last season.

Edited by Shorttynaz