[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

desperatley seeking another wr

85thatstright10

im really weak at wr and need some depth and now boldin is GTD i need to find a decent replacment or else i'll probably have to start burleson if boldin can't go...not to mention my #3 wr has a lot of question marks surronding him...so I'll probably be dropping buckhalter for whoever i have to pick up. There's really nothing left on the waivers but some people on the waivers are

L.Robinson

M. Clayton

Camarillo

devone bess

Bryant Johnson

randle el

malcom floyd

troy williamson (i like sims walker better although he's not starting yet)

and thats pretty much it

so should i drop buckhalter and pick up a guy like robinson

You're stewed, buttwad! :wacko:

I'm really not big on anyone for a full season on that list other than maybe Camarillo or Bess.

However, Buckhalter (IMO) does not really have much of any value. If you want to take a chance with one of those players for THIS WEEK, I would give Bryant Johnson a look. He's opposite Megatron who will be getting double covered most of the game. Not that the NO secondary can stop him, but Johnson will more than likely be in 1-1 coverage most of the game. AND with NO's high powered offense, they're gonna score early and often against a bad Lions team. So.. The Lions will have to pass most of this game meaning the opportunity is there for Johnson.

So - if this were my call, I would give Johnson a look this week. What do you have to lose - other than your first game?

Edited by Shorttynaz

I'd not be so quick to drop CBuck this week since Moreno will likely be limited or perhaps not play at all - if you plan on taking this opportunity to use CBuck that is ... I see little long term value in Burleson, so would consider losing him if you want to add one of the free agent WRs, and of those Johnson (for this week at least) may have some potential to offer a bit of fantasy production.