[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Cutler for Leon Washington

SteelDan

I have been offered Leon Washington for Jay Cutler straight up. As you can see from my roster I can use help at RB and have 3 good QB's. I'm looking to trade Cutler as he has the same bye week as Rogers. Just want to get some opinions whether this would be a good trade. I do not think getting Washington for Cutler is enough but since this is a PPR league I'm considering it. Would you make the deal or ask for more in return? Perhaps I should wait a couple games and maybe some starting QB's get hurt and I can get more for Cutler. Let me know what you think and I will answer yours...

Start - QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, WR/TE, D, K (PPR league)

My Team

QB - Rodgers, Cutler, Palmer

RB - McFadden, JJones, RWilliams, Betts, Choice

WR - Fitzgerald, CJohnson, Coles, Chambers, Rice

TE - Gonzo, HMiller

D - Packers

K - KBrown

His Team

QB - Schaub, Vick

RB - Gore, RBush, LWashington, Norwood, Coffee

WR - RMoss, AGonzalez, ABryant, Ginn, Sweed

TE - ZMiller, Scaife

D - Titans, Jets

K - Longwell

I agree with what's already been posted. You should wait it out or atleast let other people in the league know that you are looking to trade Cutler and see what else is offered.

Also, may not be a bad idea to see how Palmer plays this week to ensure he'll be a good back up. I think he should be fine but it wouldn't be a bad idea to see how he plays this week.

You need RB help for sure, but wait a few weeks and find out how your QBs really perform when the season gets going. Somebody in your league with a deep group of RBs will be begging you for one of your QBs 3 or 4 weeks in. You never know. By that time Leon Washington may be the man, or it could be someone else. If you can be a little patient you will get a better deal. (Julius Jones has a good enough match-up to get you throught this week and your WRs and QBs are solid. That should buy you a few weeks.)

I'd counter-offer with Cutler for Bush, and see what he says. In a PPR league, Bush is valuable, and you need to upgrade at RB pretty badly. I see no problem with making a trade now. It is possible that Cutler's production playing for the Bears will be less than he had in Denver, so his value could decrease as the season progresses.

I dont think you're getting enough value for Cutler there. Maybe counter for Bush, but otherwise hold off for now as you have enough starting RB depth to get you though the first few weeks. Then sell high the week Cutler goes off....

I may be alone here, but I think L.W. has 10 x more value than R.B. He's a bust and always will be. That being said, L.W. still isn't enough for Cutler. Is there anyone else in your league that needs a QB, that has better RB value?