[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night Football (Dual pack)

AFRO

Monday Night Football’s Moral Victories

Well its been a long time since I can remember wanting to stay up and wanting to watch the Bills and especially the Raiders!

Though they both had some heart wrenching losses in the final ticks, the respective fans had a good 56 or more minutes of competitive football. For what it was worth, both teams actually had winning chances. There was an air of excitement for pretty much all of both games as the under dogs were giving the favorites all they could handle. (for 56 or so minutes..)

I found myself cheering for the Bills and Raiders to upset the favored div foes – in spite my picks against them both for my office pool!

I was thrown off by the 6 (central) start for the first game –Monday is my lawn chores day, and my helpers were off, so it was a long day of lawn chores.. I digress- so as I finished the chores up, it was darn near kick off for the first game.

Food. check

Drinks. Check

MNFootball. Dbbl Check! Awesome

In all, I was pleasantly surprised by the Bills in general. The competitive nature of both the games.. the dogs leading, the momentum was on the dogs side for much of each game; which was good to see for a un expected change. And also in the Raider game too, they were stuffing the Chargers and shutting them down for a good bit of the game, the black hole was going insane! With good reason.. Well for most of the game anyhow.. and when they took the lead late.. I was like “how long has it been” since I have wanted to, let alone got to see a competitive Raider game? (that wasn’t against K.C.) Yeah a long time. But they got took again. Per the usual; yet not in the usual fashion.

Good for Monday Night to have some watchable games BACK2BACK!

And though the Raiders an Bills both lost in the final minutes, there was the spark of life, and a thrill in the air and as much as I hate them (Moral Victories) because they mean that ALMOST everything worked out according to the plan, but not quite enough to get past the mark. Unfortunately close dosent count for the W.

But at least the fans have something to hang on to for the next 6 days.. and hope they can get the for real Victory.. that they narrowly missed last night.

Man it was a late one.. where is my Mt Dew??…