[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it too early to panic over Kurt Warner?

Praying Mantis

He had a poor pre-season and a less than stellar week 1. He getting up there in age. He hasn't been healthy for an entire season very often; and the team that loses the Superbowl typically does poorly the following year.

My team is in my signature and I just had a terrible week. I've got three players from Houston so that was a large part of it.

Would it be crazy of me to offer K. Warner and Andre Johnson for Matt Hasselbeck and Randy Moss? I hate to panic after one week; but if his value is going to go south, then I want to dump him while I still can.

Advice? Input?

Should panic its the first week and Boldin is gimpy and Breaston didn't play.....I think the bye is week 4? Shouldn't do anything crazy before then....Your pretty thin at RB though?

Thanks for the advice. I'm a little thin at RB; but that's what happens when you pick 11th in a 14 team league. Fortunately we only start one (or two if you fill the flex spot with one). Just picked up Cadillac Williams though.

I would much rather have Moss than Andre Johnson, so if you can pull off that trade, I would. Sanchez is looking pretty good, and playing the matchups with him & Hasselbeck could get you through the season.

I agree. I would do this deal and would not call it a panic. Sanchez did look like he might be the real deal and Moss will be much better than Johnson. Moss and Brady will hook up quite a bit this year.

He had a poor pre-season and a less than stellar week 1. He getting up there in age. He hasn't been healthy for an entire season very often; and the team that loses the Superbowl typically does poorly the following year.

My team is in my signature and I just had a terrible week. I've got three players from Houston so that was a large part of it.

Would it be crazy of me to offer K. Warner and Andre Johnson for Matt Hasselbeck and Randy Moss? I hate to panic after one week; but if his value is going to go south, then I want to dump him while I still can.

Advice? Input?

iT Would be crazy for him to accept!