[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rice vs SJax....PPR. Lets talk.

LogDog

Well, in a PPR league with 1pt/10yds rush/rec for all rb's i drafted:

Gore

SJax

Rice

Lynch

Got Rice later in the draft, round 5 i believe.

I targeted him because i think he's going to have a nice year, but i didn't think i would be asking

whether you think i should start him over SJax in week 2.

Advice appreciated.

It sounds crazy, but with my other 3 backs, i'm thinking i could drop the chump(SJax) and run with Fred Jackson

until Lynch comes back. Just a random thought.

I don't think you can just outright drop the guy, but there's a reason I stayed away from him and have for the past 3 years. See if you can trade (even for less than a dollar on the dollar) before you just let him loose. Unless you are limited to 4 RB's, then maybe you just let him go so you can make sure you have Jackson handcuffed to Lynch.

BTW, is it just me or is every 1st-round RB other than Peterson looking like dog doo after week 1 (LT hurt, Forte/Johnson/Turner/Jackson/Slaton subpar)? Gore had a couple TD's to save an otherwise awful day and I'd be scared to death of the situation in Carolina if I were a Williams owner. Even that next level of guys (Portis, Jacobs, Brown, etc) disappointed.