[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Pick-Ups

Lost McNabb to the rib Sunday and find myself suddenly very shaky at the QB spot. I had hoped Hasselbeck would last to my late round picks (didn't), so I settled on Garrard. After seeing how the Jacksonville O-line looked, I'm really concerned I don't have a viable QB on my roster. Can Flacco perform in Baltimore this year? Can Edwards throw a couple scores a game and help me play the match-up game? The other scraps are on the waiver as well (Russell, Shaun Hill, Cassell - due to the injury, Bulger, etc).

It seems like a lot of folks have QB issues after week 1, so I'm trying to make the best waiver pick while McNabb is gone. Any help is very much appreciated.

Bump...

OK, I am down to three guys. I can roll with Garrard this week, then hope Cassell is ready to go in Week 3. Otherwise it's between Flacco and Edwards. I think I am going to put in my waivers in this order:

1) Flacco - kinda like him this year after seeing that performance Sunday.

2) Cassell - He's gonna need a healthy knee since he'll be running for his life.

3) Edwards - MAYBE he can finally cash in on that promise.