[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start?

wreckless518

i am giving my opinions and advice please do the same for me as well

Patience grasshopper, you only posted 20 minutes before you bumped.

This time of year, there are tons of threads, and, word to the wise, the majority of the longer time advice posters start at the bottom of the list from when they were last on and work their way up, and tend to look at the threads with no responses, so bumping your own thread makes it not only a longer time until they even look at the thread, but even more likely that they will skip over it assuming the thread has been addressed.

You (and Big Country) both answered mine; the first thing I do when I sign on is look to see if either of you posted questions. Neither one of your guys has a great matchup -- Pittsburgh has a great pass defense, was solid against TE's late year, and doesn't give up much of anything. San Francisco isn't quite that strong, but was also very solid against TE's. Last week's Carlson's numbers were MUCH better, and he was targeted a little more often (he caught 6 of 8 balls thrown to him, Olsen just caught 1 of 6). I think that either has a chance to get in the endzone, but I would say Carlson's a much safer bet to get yards. Even if they start throwing short stuff in the flat, Chicago may be more likely to go to Matt Forte, while Seattle likes Carlson there. And Carlson had SUCH a good game last week that you gotta figure maybe he's got something going with Hasselback. I'd start Carlson.