[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex: Mike Bell or Darren Sproles

NeedThaWin

Wait until the last reports come out on these two guys, then deside. Lt will really struggle this week and sproles is fast but small. Either way the fantasy points will suffer. Bell has a better matchup. Thomas, if he plays, will still not be 100%. Bell will still enough ball time and fantasy points to out perform the San Diego boys.

So if LT is healthy, would you still start Bell over LT? How about Beanie Wells -- which of the three? I'm leaning LT if he's healthy, Bell if he's not. Horrible situation either way.

LT will show up as probable on the IR. I understand your frustration as I have LT also. Really its probably down to a coin toss on it. It's just that Bell did really well last week, LT didn't. LT is not 100% and he's going up against a tough defense. Flip a coin and let fate decide, then you won't be so hard on yourself after you make the wrong choice LOL. good luck